Just published in August, Andrea’s eBook describes her journey through her Cancer treatment including extensive chemotherapy following her breast cancer diagnosis in April 2011, through to post-chemotherapy life in June 2013. Andrea says “I wanted to simplify the information about chemo, help reduce the fear and unknown-ness, and show that chemo is doable and survivable with enough support and resources.
I also wanted to show people what recovery is like and how things really progress post-chemo. My hope is that people new to chemo experience might find it a bit easier through learning from mine; what went well, what didn’t and tips along the way.”
Some features of the personal diary include:
· A description of what chemotherapy is and it’s impacts.
· Preparation tips and tricks for the good and bad of chemotherapy treatment.
· Descriptions of the chemotherapy packs Andrea prepared herself before each chemo cycle.
· A how-to guide to alleviating side effects brought on by chemo
· Andrea’s journey to France post-treatment and how this dream-holiday helped her beat cancer and survive chemo.
· Andrea’s experience with a camera crew filming her last Herceptin treatment.
Please spread the word (forward to a friend) and if you could as a favour to me, please write a review on Amazon. All you have to do is go to the Amazon page and click on Write a Customer Review. I’d be very grateful for this!
Thank you and I hope you enjoy the eBook.
Andrea 🙂 x