Invest in yourself in 2014
From 18-25 February 2014, there will be a healing retreat for those affected by cancer at Mana retreat centre in the Coromandel, New Zealand.
I attended this retreat two years ago and really recommend it for the following reasons:
– a beautiful, relaxing environment suitable for taking time out from the stresses associated with cancer
– stunning, healthy food which helps you in your practice of healthy eating and lifestyle
– heaps of emotional support and supervision to start to work through your unique stresses associated with cancer
– spending time with a great bunch of people for a week! how often do we do that!
– and there are subsidies available based on what you can afford to pay (plus meditation, tai chi, juices, education sessions and lots more)
There are limited places remaining!
Talk to Jasmina on: 027 608 0078 or 04 565 3888 and check out her website for information and the subsidy application
p.s. a supporting person can join with 50% off the regular price.