Here are a few of the books I love:
1. Dying to be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death to True Healing by Anita Moorjani
Anita is a very inspiring cancer survivor who went from terminally ill with cancer back to complete health with lots of insights to share with all of us. There area also a number of interviews with her on youtube.
2. Love, Medicine and Miracles by Bernie S Siegel
Bernie Siegel is an excellent author. As a Doctor himself, he offers insights and understanding of what it takes to be a cancer survivor. There is an Ebook and book:
3. Dr Susan Love’s Breast Book by Susan M Love
I really look to Dr Susan Love for answers as she is one of the world’s top breast cancer researchers. This book answers all the questions.
4. Natural Remedies That Really Work by Shaun Holt
Shaun Holt is a NZ based medical researcher who has gone through the medical studies for us. He outlines which natural or complementary therapies actually work and which don’t. I recommend both of these books.
5. Complementary Therapies for Cancer by Shaun Holt
6. Super Healing: The Clinically Proven Plan to Maximize Recovery from Illness or Injury by Julie K Silver
This is an excellent resource in rehabilitation and recovery post-cancer treatment. It focuses on optimising your recovery and healing potential.
7. Cover Your Breasts by Alison Renfrew
Alison is a breast cancer survivor and a financial financial advisor. Here she shares her story and thoughts of the cancer journey, alongside prudent financial advice.