Breast Cancer Nirvana Guest Blogger Guidelines
If you would like to write for Breast Cancer Nirvana as a guest writer/blogger, here are my guidelines:
The purpose of BC Nirvana is:
- to make breast cancer a little easier and provide a positive outlook on life post-breast cancer.
- to bring together resources, support and inspiring stories for women going through breast cancer and.
- to share what it’s like to go through BC and tips on how best to support our friends and family going through BC.
The topics I’d like to post on my site are:
- personal breast cancer survival stories
- healthy practices that contribute to recovery from breast cancer
- personal accounts of issues arising from breast cancer – financial, work, relationship stories and how you dealt with these issues
- tips and hints for recovery from breast cancer
- topics that provide hope and inspiration for those going through breast cancer treatment
- support and services for partners, families, carers and friends of those going through breast cancer
- I prefer language that aims to heal and recover from cancer, rather than battle or fight cancer.
Blog Post Content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us, you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 500 – 800 words.
- Breast Cancer Nirvana welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. We prefer that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- Breast Cancer Nirvana is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 to 2 links in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- No other links are allowed within your blog post.
- Breast Cancer Nirvana reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- Breast Cancer Nirvana reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
- Please email to email@example.com